Friday, June 6, 2008

At home in Philly


(<--here is the front of our apartment building. the tree with the big orange line on it got cut down and chopped up into tiny pieces. it was actually fun to watch, better than cable!)
After much travel and chaos we can finally call Philly our home. We are actually just outside Philly, in a township (i think it's a township?) called Drexel Hill. We're in a cute little private community in a 2 bedroom apartment building. It's going to be an interesting few months with 4 kids in a 2 bedroom apartment. So far, since we finally moved in yesterday, things have been good. The kids all slept through the night (except for a few minutes when Ati was crying in her sleep) and we're having fun getting to know the area. I haven't been in a big hurry to unpack just yet, because of all the chaos and confusion getting here. I'm still not convinced that we will actually stay in this apt, so I don't want to get too comfy until I know for sure. Today was John's first day of working, and I think we should have a better idea this evening if it's going to work out or not. Well, so much for order and peace...all the kids are at this moment screaming and beating each other up. It's sure gonna be fun!









These pictures are at (and walking to) the little playground in our apartment community. There was a huge sand box that Eli absolutely loved. I loved all the tall trees and the quiet neighborhood.

1 comments:

Cami said...

HEy Jen! sorry I haven't replied back... things have been crazy for us. well I'm back in utah living with my parents while James is still working. They are in Kansas now, not sure if you've heard they moved again! but things are going well and I have about 6 weeks left before I have these two little ones! hopefully... I'm feeling great but just trying to keep them in as long as possible. so what have you guys been up too? need to update your blog!! ha well we'll have to keep in touch better. have fun